A Mozzarella, Serrano ham and pesto toastie. Add some sun-dried tomatoes and toast it all between our Sourdough cobs.
This is the perfect recipe for when you’re craving a toastie but don’t want to settle. This is the upgrade of your regular cheese and ham sambo. A proper, fancy toastie.
Treat yourself to the finer things in life and combine it all together with this delicious sourdough toastie.
- Sourdough Cob
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Serrano / prosciutto ham
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Crisps to serve
- Butter the outside of 2 slices of sourdough
- Inside the slices spread an even layer of pesto
- Layer with either slices or grated Mozzarella
- Add some sun-dried tomatoes
- Add a slice or 2 of ham and top it off with the second slice of bread
- Add to grill, sandwich press or frying pan. If using frying pan use a pot lid to weigh it down
- After a few minutes and once it’s golden brown underneath, flip and repeat.