We are combining the toastie and the Smore together. A smore was originally named the ““Graham Cracker Sandwich”. It is “a sandwich of two graham crackers, toasted marshmallow and 1⁄2 chocolate bar”. It is now better known as a S’more coming from the words Some More.
However Graham Crackers can be very hard to find here in Ireland so the closest comparison we can find is a Digestive biscuit.
- Bread – We choose our Blue Sourdough Cob
- Dairymilk Chocolate
- Graham Crackers / Digestive biscuits
- Butter the outside of each slice of bread.
- Spread the other side with Nutella
- Place the marshmallows on top followed by the chopped up dairymilk chocolate or chocolate chips
- Sprinkle on top the crushed up digestive
- Close the sandwich and place in grill, sandwich press or into the frying pan. If you use the frying pan flip until both sides are golden brown.