It’s All-Ireland Final week and since The Breadski Brothers are based in Mayo we have to go all out for Mayo For Sam.
Here is the perfect matchday recipe using Mayo’s Kellys of Newport pork sausages and our sourdough cob.
- Kellys Pork Sausages
- Breadski Sourdough Cob
- 1 tsp Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 Onion – sliced
- Salt & Pepper
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add the sausages and cook for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Take out the sausages and add the onions to the pan.
- Mix in the honey, tomato puree, and mustard. Add a little water and let it simmer down
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the sourdough and butter. Spread over sausage and onion mix.