This is a super simple recipe that is healthy and tasty. Making this creamy burger sauce with Greek yogurt is also a great healthy alternative.
We serve these on our freshly baked seeded brioche burger buns.
We supply our Brioche Burger Buns to Cafes and restaurants all across Ireland.
For more information about stocking The Breadski Brothers products in your store, cafe, or restaurant, please contact us.
- Brioche Burger Bun
- Sundried tomatoes
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2 Chicken Fillets
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Chilli
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 1 lemon – juiced
- 2 tbsp Basil crushed
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven 220 Celsius
- Mix together the spices – oregano, chilli, onion powder and cumin
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken and rub in the spices.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins or until fully cooked. If you are having cheese then take the chicken our 5 minutes before it’s done, add a slice of cheese on top of each fillet, and put it back in.
- Mix together the ingredients for the sauce.
- Lightly toast the burger buns.
- Assemble: spread the creamy sauce on each bun, add the chicken and cheese, and whatever toppings you like. We just went with lettuce.