This is an easy recipe which results in delicious breaded chicken goujons. This is a lot healthier than store bough goujons or tenders.
You can use you MMM Family Bakery bread crumbs which are available in selected stores around Ireland including The Breadski Brothers stores.
You can also make them yourself.
- Chicken fillet – cut into thin strips
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan together
- Season flour with salt and pepper
- Dip the chicken strips in the flour, then the egg, shaking off the excess. Then into the breadcrumbs.
- Bake in oven or air fryer at 180 for approximately 15 minutes or until cooked and golden.