This Custard Yoghurt Toast has been trending on TikTok and instagram for the last month so naturally we had to give it a try.
The basic ingredients for this is just bread, yoghurt and an egg. You can use plain, greek, flavoured yoghurt. Sweeten it with honey, maple syrup or vanilla essence. Choose your toppings. We choose strawberries and blueberries but you could even add chocolate chips.
Mixing egg and yoghurt sounds strange at first but once you give it a try, you won’t regret it.
- Bread – We choose a slice of sourdough
- Yoghurt – plain / greek / flavoured
- Sweetener – Maple syrup / honey / Vanilla extract
- Toppings – berries, choc chips. Whatever you like
- In a bowl mix egg and yoghurt. You can add in any sweeteners here too.
- Press in the centre of your bread so there is an indent. Spoon in the yoghurt mixture.
- Pop into air fryer or oven for 180’C for around 7 minutes.