Do you have leftover roast chicken and wondering what you can make with it?
Here is the perfect comfort sandwich you can make in minutes. It’s really versatile and you can mix it up and use whatever ingredients you have in the fridge.
- Roast Chicken
- Sourdough bread
- Red Pesto
- Sliced onion
- Grated Cheese
- Slices of tomato
- Mix the Mayonnaise and the pesto together
- Spread it on the sourdough bread
- Shred the roast chicken and place on bread
- Layer on the onions and tomatoes. Top with grated cheese.
- Close sandwich. Put in a sandwich press, frying pan or grill.