Looking for some burger inspiration? We’ve got you covered. This recipe uses our Breadski Burger Sauce and Brioche Burger Buns.
It’s definitely a crowd-pleaser and something a bit different from your typical cheese, lettuce, and tomato.
Restaurants and Cafes all over Ireland use our Burger Buns and sourdough in their dishes. If you are interested in stocking them contact us.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Diced Gherkins
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder/minced
- Hot Sauce to taste – We used Melt Down Hot Stuff
- Breadski Brioche Burger Bun
- Onion Rings
- Homemade coleslaw
- Slice of cheddar cheese
- Beef burger
- For the sauce just mix all the ingredients together.
- Cook your beef burger per instructions. A few minutes before it’s done, place a slice of cheese on top and put back on the heat.
- Cook onion rings.
- Make a salad. We choose healthy coleslaw which was a mix of cabbage, carrot, scallion, and sunflower seeds with a honey mustard dressing.
- Build your burger. Spread your homemade sauce on both buns. Place cheesy burger on top followed by onion rings, gherkins, and salad. Top it off with a burger bun.