This is one of the easiest and tastiest snacks we have made we.
We first gave it a go a couple of weeks ago and can’t stop thinking about it. Once you try this you are going to be constantly craving it.
The best type of bread for this is definitely sourdough. The crispy crust and chewy center definitely add to the overall satisfaction.
Joining everyone else in the craze we cooked this in the air fryer. It’s quick, no-hassle, and ensured the cheese was melted evenly throughout.
However, it is just melting cheese on toast, you can pop it under the grill.
Play around with the seasonings. You don’t have to use harissa. Go classic with some Chili or how about some chipotle? Honey and spice is really really nice!!
- Sourdough Bread
- Garlic Powder
- Cheese grated – We choose Mozzarella and cheddar
- Harissa seasoning – you can also use chilli flakes
- Spread the Mayo on your sourdough
- Sprinkle over garlic powder
- Add your grated cheese
- Air Fry 5 minutes at 180C or grill until melted
- Drizzle honey
- Add your harissa and parsley. If you don’t have Harissa you can use chili, salt and pepper.