We are hopping on the Air Fryer trend and decided to test out the classic cheese and ham toastie. We were very happy with the results and will definitely be using it for toasties in the future.
The result was a perfectly crispy toastie with the cheese melted evenly throughout.
- Butter / Mayonaisse
- Other fillings options – tomatoes, onions etc
- Butter bread.
- Add cheese and ham and any other fillings you desire.
- Spread Mayonnaise or butter on the outside.
- We used a cocktail stick to keep the sandwich together, especially if you are using lighter bread.
- Air Fry – 190 degrees celsius for 10 minutes. Make sure to flip at 5 minutes.
Note: Every type of air fryer is different to keep an eye on it. It will also vary depending on the type of bread you use. We chose our sourdough bread.
This Post Has 2 Comments
Good morning !
Your Food looks delicious.🌻
Very nice Recipes.