We have created a delicious burger sauce that will really bring your burger to the next level. It also goes really well with chip/fries, hot dogs, or just as a dipping sauce.
You can prepare this recipe in advance and it will last up to a week, covered in the fridge.
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 1/4 Cup Diced Gherkins
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder/minced
- Hot Sauce to taste – We used Melt Down Hot Stuff
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Build your burger and put a dollop on your bun
- Cover and refrigerate for up to a week
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: The Breadski Brioche Burger - The Breadski Brothers